Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, LOVE leaves a memory no one can steal. Irish Proverb

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hurt

So I am sure all of you know that May 2nd is International BabyLoss Mother's Day.
Here's a newsflash for you ~ it's just an arbitrary day ~ it doesn't mean anything. They could pick any day for that.
Yes you just read that right ~ that is what my husband told me when I told him I was *not* going to go spend the weekend out in the middle of nowhere with HIS family (which most have been horrifically NOT understanding and have said some pretty cruel things) picking mushrooms.
To say I'm upset is putting it mildly ~ for the most part he has been a complete jerk about this and I'm getting tired ~ tired of pretending that everything is OK ~ plastering on a happy face when all I want to do is bawl.
My emotions have been on edge as it is because I just found out that I have to go out and get a job. All I've ever wanted to be is a SAHM. But since the medical bills from losing Emelia and now my school loans coming due, there is no choice. I have to leave my children and join the workforce.
Just when you think life couldn't suck any more.....SURPRISE! It can!

No comments: